Pincho Nation is the fastest growing restaurant chain in Sweden, and we hope that in a not-too-distant future, this is the case for Finland and other Nordic countries as well. At the moment we have 71 restaurants in the Nordic region.
Pincho Nation is not just a restaurant – it’s a social living room where we offer food and drinks inspired by places we’ve visited and people we’ve met. Tempting small dishes to share in an entertaining and mysterious atmosphere. Playful drinks and bowls of sangria. Simple, fast and something for everyone to love.
It’s fun to take friends and family to Pincho Nation – fun sharing appetizers. It’s also a lot of fun working at Pincho. We are open-minded and curious people who walk the extra mile for our guests. At Pincho your personality and creativity can flourish as long as our guests are in focus.
We are looking for that someone who can grow with us and our guests in Finland. Initially we see you as the operational engine for our new establishment in Lahti, which will be run by Pincho Nation (Many of our restaurants operates by Franchisee’s) But far most we want you to grow into the role as our ambassador for Pincho Finland.
The role as Area Manager will give you many different tasks and projects, for example:
- Operational manager for Lahti
- Profit and loss responsibility for Lahti
- Support function for our Franchisees in Finland. Take an active role in the coming training and operational support of new Franchisees.
- Work closely with your colleges in Sweden/Gothenburg and be a part of our operational team.
- Work with campaign plans and create own sales efforts. Support by our central marketing department.
- Analyzing statistics and KPI to secure the right development.
We believe you will be great for this role if;
- You have worked in the Restaurant Business for several years.
- You have experience from leading positions.
- You have a good network of contacts in our business.
- You are a leader that truly sees the best in people, that can make the restaurant a great place to work.
- You eat service and product quality for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
- You really enjoy a position with a wide range of responsibilities.
- You are a problem solver.
- You have zero issues with taking initiative.
- You are known for spreading positive energy, being helpful, prestigeless and a teamplayer.
We want you to:
- Preferable live in Lahti or being able to commute.
- Speak fluent Finnish and be confident in the English language. Preferable also Swedish.
- Have a valid alcohol pass.
For more information regarding the position please contact COO – email@example.com.
You can also contact us at HR Solutions, Yasmine Harkimo-Lagerström, +358405955511.